New head of Anti-Corruption Service of Aktobe region named
AKTOBE. KAZINFORM Nurlan Shabdar is appointed as the head of the Anti-Corruption Service of Aktobe region, its press service reports.
1st Deputy Chairman of the Anti-Corruption Agency of Kazakhstan Olzhas Bektenov introduced the new head to the staff on July 10.
Nurlan Shabdar was born on November 15, 1974 in Almaty region.
Throughout his career held senior positions at the law-enforcement agencies, acted as the advisor to the Supreme Court Chairman, Prime Minister of Kazakhstan.
- Kazakhstan names new vice minister of labor and social protection of population
- Kazakh President appoints ambassadors to a number of countries
- Kazakhstan names new Vice Minister of Culture and Sport
- New Vice Minister of Ecology of Kazakhstan named
- Lawrence Hardy II arrives as USAID Regional Mission Director to Central Asia
- Yeldos Nashirali named Chairman of «Kazinform» INA» JSC
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis