New family health center unveiled in Petropavlovsk
PETROPAVLOVSK. KAZINFORM - A new family health center has opened its doors in Petropavlovsk as part of the first city polyclinic, Kazinform correspondent reports.
According to the press service of the North Kazakhstan region’s governor, the head of the region Kumar Aksakalov visited the medical institution.
Sixty nine thousand people have registered at the clinic. The center has 6 units for adults and children including a treatment and vaccination room and a pharmacy.
K. Aksakalov informed that the city has 3 analogous centers. He added that the next year funding of healthcare industry will be increased to KZT43 billion.
- Olympics: Japan to allow entry of athletes with COVID-19 tests
- Social Health Insurance Fund to provide over KZT159bn to fight COVID-19, pneumonia
- Thousands may lose jobs in Kazakhstan in case of 2nd wave of COVID-19 – Labor Minister
- New virus cases over 100 for 2nd day, sporadic cluster infections still worrisome in S Korea
- Schoolchildren to receive over 22 thou computers in Atyrau rgn
- Number of patients with severe COVID-19 in Kazakhstan stands at 95
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis