New Executive Secretary of Kazakh Health Ministry named
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – Assem Nussupova has been appointed as the Executive Secretary of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan, Kazinform has learnt from the Akorda’s press service.
Head of State Kassym-Jomart Tokayev decreed to appoint Ms Nussupova as the new Executive Secretary of the ministry.
Botagoz Zhakselekova who previously served as the Executive Secretary of the ministry has been relieved of the post.
Born in 1975 in Almaty city, Ms Nussupova is a graduate of top-ranking Kazakhstani, British and U.S. universities. Throughout her professional career, she was the adviser to the Minister of Finance and the Prime Minister of Kazakhstan, deputy governor of East Kazakhstan region as well as Vice Minister of Health.
- Kazakhstan to reopen shopping malls, outdoor markets and more starting from Aug 17
- Kazakhstan reports fall in measles and meningitis rates
- Kazinform centennial: InDepthNews CEO Ramesh Jaura sends congratulations via video
- Kazakhstan approves quarantine measures phased removal plan
- Kazinform receives centennial congratulations from Mongolian news agency Montsame
- Kazakhstan, UN sign cooperation framework
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis