New Deputy Chairman of Information Committee appointed
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – Kanybek Zhumashev has been appointed as the Deputy Chairman of the Information Committee of the Ministry of Information and Social Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan, Kazinform reports.
According to the ministry's official Telegram channel says, Mr. Zhumashev was born in 1970 in Zhetybai village, Mangistau region. He is a graduate of the Al-Farabi Kazakh State University and Yessenov State University.
He worked for some time in the regional educational department of Mangistau region and was deputy akim (governor) of Mangistau region.
Later he was the Secretary of the Nur Otan Party. In 2019 he was named as the deputy akim (governor) of Mangistau region.
In 2020-2021 he was the adviser to the Minister of Information and Social Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
- Kazakhstan names new Vice Minister of Education and Science
- 80% of members of Kazakh Government inoculated against COVID-19
- Kazakhstan sets goal to vaccinate 70,000 per day – Deputy PM
- Chairperson of Information Committee relieved of the post
- Epidemiological situation in Kazakh capital remains unfavourable
- Education Ministry names new Chairperson of one of its committee
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis