New deputy akim of Aktobe region appointed
AKTOBE. KAZINFORM – Yermek Kenzhekhanuly has been appointed as the deputy akim (governor) of Aktobe region, Kazinform has learnt from the official website of the regional administration.
Mr Kenzhekhanuly is a graduate of the UK and Korean universities.
He started his professional career as a manager at the National Managing Holding KazAgro.
He curated the issues of investment, investment projects and financial instruments at the regional administration of Karaganda region. He worked for the Ministry of Agriculture of the Republic of Kazakhstan and coordinated the issues of tourism and informatization in Aktobe region.
In 2020, Yermek Kenzhekhauly was selected to the President’s candidates pool.
- Nearly 1,500 residents get Pfizer vaccine in Aktobe rgn
- President names new Almaty rgn governor
- Amandyk Batalov relieved of his duties
- 2 roads closed down in Aktobe rgn due to weather deterioration
- President names new deputy defense minister
- New head of Sports and Physical Culture Affairs Committee named
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis