New COVID-19 cases reported in Kazakhstan
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – 60 more cases have been added to Kazakhstan’s total COVID-19 caseload in the last 24 hours, Kazinform cites coronavirus2020.kz.
As of today, the total COVID-19 caseload in Kazakhstan stands at 108,296 as 60 more cases have been found over the past day across the country including 2 fresh cases in Nur-Sultan city, 5 in Almaty city, 4 in Akmola region, 2 in Almaty region, 4 in Atyrau region, 16 in East Kazakhstan region, 1 in Zhambyl region, 1 in West Kazakhstan region, 6 in Karaganda region, 2 in Kostanay region, 2 in Mangistau region, 5 in Pavlodar region, 9 in North Kazakhstan region, and 1 in Turkestan region.
- Seoul's daily COVID-19 cases hit new record
- Cuba takes precautions against COVID-19 Omicron variant
- Over 300 women get vaccinated with Pfizer in Atyrau region
- 24,325 thou COVID-19 patients receive treatment in Kazakhstan
- Nearly 124 thou get Pfizer vaccine in Kazakhstan
- COVID-19: 11 areas of Kazakhstan in ‘green zone’
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis