New COVID-19 cases registered in Kazakhstan
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – The total number of cases of the coronavirus infection in Kazakhstan has exceeded 9,300, Kazinform has learnt from coronavirus2020.kz.
The daily growth rate increased by 3.7% as 355 new cases of the coronavirus infection were reported in the country, including 78 in Nur-Sultan city, 77 in Almaty city, 38 in Shymkent city, 4 in Aktobe region, 5 in Almaty region, 21 in Atyrau region, 20 in West Kazakhstan region, 43 in Karaganda region, 4 in Kostanay region, 4 in Mangistau region, 15 in Zhambyl region, 7 in Kyzylorda region, 7 in East Kazakhstan region, 5 in Turkestan region, 4 in Pavlodar region, and 3 in North Kazakhstan region.
The number of the coronavirus cases in Kazakhstan has amounted to 9,304 cases, including 1,764 cases in Nur-Sultan city, 2,353 cases in Almaty city, 713 cases in Shymkent city, 147 cases in Akmola region, 282 cases in Aktobe region, 305 cases in Almaty region, 944 cases in Atyrau region, 73 cases in East Kazakhstan region, 358 cases in Zhambyl region, 472 cases in West Kazakhstan region, 705 cases in Karaganda region, 131 cases in Kostanay region, 304 cases in Kyzylorda region, 176 cases in Mangistau region, 191 cases in Pavlodar region, 49 cases in North Kazakhstan region, and 337 cases in Turkestan region.
4,613 people have fully recovered from the coronavirus infection and another 37 people have died in Kazakhstan.
- COVID-19: Nur-Sultan carries out disinfection works
- Independent evaluation of global COVID-19 response announced
- Lockdown in major state as India COVID-19 cases soar
- President questions readiness of education system to new school year
- Kazakh President to unveil steps to boost economic development
- President warns Government of possible resolution if COVID-19 situation doesn’t improve
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis