New COVID-19 cases in Kazakhstan exceed 6,000 in 24h
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – In the past 24 hours, Kazakhstan has recorded 6,119 fresh cases of the coronavirus infection, Kazinform has learnt from coronavirus2020.kz.
The Kazakh capital, Nur-Sultan, registered 1,381 new cases of the coronavirus infection. Ranked second is Almaty city with 996 new COVID-19 cases. Karaganda region added 794 fresh daily infections.
Atyrau region and Shymkent city logged in 489 and 488 new COVID-19 cases, accordingly.
235 people tested positive for COVID-19 in West Kazakhstan region, 230 – in Aktobe region, 230 – in Almaty region, 205– in Mangistau region, 203 – in Pavlodar region, 189 – in Akmola region, 156 – in Kostanay region, 129 – in Kyzylorda region, 110 – in North Kazakhstan region, 105 – in Zhambyl region, 101 – in Turkestan region, and 78 – in East Kazakhstan region.
In total, 516,117 cases of the novel coronavirus have been recorded across Kazakhstan since the start of the pandemic.
- Kazakhstan to fulfill Well-educated Nation national project
- India crosses 1 billion Covid-19 vaccine doses
- COVID-19 detected in 20 pregnant women in Atyrau rgn
- ANSA: 2mn more COVID tests in 7 days thanks to Green Pass -GIMBE
- New virus cases slightly dip amid speedy vaccination campaign
- Over 230 thousand given 1st jab of COVID-19 vaccine in W Kazakhstan
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis