New COVID-19 cases decline reported in Aktobe rgn
AKTOBE. KAZINFORM - Aktobe region has seen the decline in new COVID-19 cases as over 600 patients are receiving hospital treatment, Kazinform correspondent reports.
The region reports the epidemic station as stabilized amid the slowing number of new COVID-19 cases. Out of 644 COVID-19 patients said to receive hospital treatment, 111 are staying in district hospitals.
The number of COVID-19 cases among children has also declined, with only 10 children being treatment at hospitals.
The region’s laboratories conduct 180 daily tests by PCR; there is also a sufficient amount of pharmaceuticals and reagents to meet the demand in the region.
Routine medical treatment is said to be gradually resumed.
- 24 teachers tested positive for COVID-19 in N Kazakhstan
- Russia records 24,326 new daily coronavirus cases
- Butantan Institute: CoronaVac trials reach final stage
- Coronavirus may cause thromboses, expert says
- New virus cases spike to over 300 again as greater Seoul comes under tougher virus curbs
- Kazakhstan confirms 20 more COVID-19-like pneumonia cases, 1 death
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis