New COVID-19 cases continue to rise in Kazakhstan
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – In the past 24 hours, 2,586 new cases of the coronavirus infection have been recorded in Kazakhstan, up 506 from the previous day, Kazinform has learnt from coronavirus2020.kz.
The number of daily infections registered in Almay city climbed to 710. Ranked second is the Kazakh capital, Nur-Sultan, with 579 new COVID-19 cases. Almaty region added the third highest number of cases – 325.
Karaganda region logged 160 new cases of the coronavirus infection. 137 fresh COVID-19 cases were detected in Atyrau region. West Kazakhstan and Aktobe regions reported 125 and 117 COVID-19 cases, respectively.
98 people tested positive for COVID-19 in Akmola region, 81 – in Shymkent city, 55 – in East Kazakhstan region, 43 – in Mangistau region, 39 – in Zhambyl region, 33 – in Kostanay region, 28 – in Pavlodar region, 22 – in Kyzylorda region, 19 – in Turkestan region, and 16 – in North Kazakhstan region.
In total, Kazakhstan has recorded 261,503 cases of the coronavirus infection since the start of the pandemic.
- Kazakhstan’s subunit COVID-19 vaccine ready for clinical trials – Health Ministry
- Kazakhstan to develop COVID-19 vaccine for animals
- Kazakhstan to build 103mln sq m of housing in next 5 yrs
- Over 1.6mln Kazakhstanis receive housing since independence
- Over 10 thou vaccine against COVID-19 in Almaty over past day
- Kazakhstan cancels May 7 and 9 military parade due to COVID-19
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis