New COVID-19 case reported in Aktobe region
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM Another COVID-19 case was reported in Aktobe region, Kazinform reports citing Coronavirus2020.kz website.
Thus, as of 00:20am 30 March 2020, the number of those infected with COVID-19 in Kazakhstan climbed to 284: 167 – in Nur-Sultan, 70 – in Almaty, 7 – in Karaganda region, 12 – in Atyrau region, 7 – in Akmola region, 3 – in Zhambyl region, 2 – in Shymkent city, 2 – in the East Kazakhstan region, 6 – in Almaty region, 2 – in Aktobe region, 1 – in the North Kazakhstan region, 1 – in Pavlodar region, 1 – in Mangistau region, 2 – in Kyzylorda region, 2 – in the West Kazakhstan region.
- 21 ambulancemen diagnosed with coronavirus in Almaty
- Two pregnant women contracted coronavirus in Zhambyl region
- Brazil's virus deaths near 30,000, top 10,000 in Mexico
- Tokyo mulls issuing warning as 34 coronavirus cases confirmed
- 7 media workers tested positive for coronavirus in Kazakhstan
- Russia's coronavirus death toll exceeds 5,000
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis