New COVID-12 cases rise sharply in Kazakhstan, total exceeded 111,000
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – Kazakhstan has added 268 new COVID-19 cases in the past 24 hours, up 120 from previous day, Kazinform has learnt from coronavirus2020.kz.
East Kazakhstan region has reported 139 new COVID-19 cases alone.
33 new cases of the coronavirus infection have been registered in Nur-Sultan city, 12 – in Almaty city, 2 – in Shymkent city, 10 – in Akmola region, 2 – in Aktobe region, 5 – in Almaty region, 4 – in Atyrau region, 3 – in Zhambyl region, 9 – in West Kazakhstan region, 10 – in Karaganda region, 7 – in Kostanay region, 6 – in Kyzylorda region, 12 – in Pavlodar region, 13 – in North Kazakhstan region, and 1 – in Turkestan region.
The overall number of COVID-19 cases registered in Kazakhstan since the onset of the pandemic has totaled 111,100.
- Elbasy Nursultan Nazarbayev’s key achievements highlighted at int’l event
- Kazinform takes part in Yonhap International Press Photo Exhibition
- Russia sees new high of over 25,400 daily coronavirus cases
- ‘Saiga’ campaign kicks off in Kazakhstan
- Global COVID-19 cases surpass 60 million
- 2 air passengers test positive for COVID-19 in Kazakhstan
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis