New child centre opens its doors in Atyrau
ATYRAU. KAZINFORM The new development centre for kids with special needs Zeiin Atyrau opened its doors in Atyrau.
The speech therapists, speech pathologists, phycologists, exercise therapy experts, ABA therapists working at the centre will help children with developmental and autism spectrum disorders. They will help them with socializing and behaving correctly in given situations.
- Almaty city received 12.2bn tenge to fight COVID-19
- Patient Monitoring Center opened in Almaty
- Total COVID-19 recoveries rise to 14,861 in Kazakhstan
- 18 medical workers died from coronavirus in Kazakhstan
- ANSA: Coronavirus: New cases up to 201 in 24 hours, daily death toll rises to 30
- COVID-19: 1,500 on average tested positive in Kazakhstan every day
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis