New chief state sanitary doctor of Kazakh capital named
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM Sarkhat Beissenova is appointed the head of sanitary and epidemiological control department and chief state sanitary doctor of Nur-Sultan, the city administration’s press service reports.
Before taking maternity leave in May, 2020 she acted as the sanitary doctor of Nur-Sultan. Since then Zhanna Praliyeva has replaced her as the sanitary doctor.
- New Chairman of Board of Kazpost named
- Monument honoring poet Rudaki unveiled in Kazakh capital
- CIS Prosecutor Generals convene in Kazakh capital
- Aigul Kuspan named Ambassador of Women Political Leaders in Kazakhstan
- Kazakhstan to host World Energy Week Live 2021
- Astana Media Week-2021 to bring together world’s leading mass media top managers
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis