New Chief of Protocol of Kazakh President named
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – Head of State Kassym-Jomart Tokayev decreed to appoint Dmitry Mikhno as the Chief of Protocol of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan, Kazinform has learnt from the Akorda press service.
Earlier it was reported that former Chief of Protocol of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan Madi Atamkulov was named as the Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Republic of Kazakhstan to the Republic of Serbia.
- Kazakh President urges to initiate informal dialogue with new authorities of Afghanistan
- EBRD names new Director in Kazakhstan
- Kazakh Head of State hails signing of SCO’s ‘Green Belt’ program
- Tokayev calls on SCO to establish information security center
- Kazakh President suggests building SCO humanitarian hub in Almaty to help Afghanistan
- 2 more Kazakhstani anti-COVID vaccines included into WHO table of vaccine candidates
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis