New chairman of Anti-corruption Agency of Kazakhstan named
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – Marat Akhmetzhanov has been named Chairman of the Anti-corruption Agency of Kazakhstan as decreed by the President, Kazinform cites the Akorda press service.
Akhmetzhanov has taken over the Anti-corruption Agency, previously headed by Alik Shpekbayev.
- Kazakhstan announces national tennis team’s roster for Tokyo Olympics
- Kassym-Jomart Tokayev receives President of LUKOIL Vagit Alekperov
- Kazakhstan plants 81.5mln trees
- Kazakh Government approves 2025 occupational safety action plan
- PM orders to step up work to reduce pollution levels in Kazakhstan
- Kazakhstan plans to boost electric vehicle numbers
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis