New CEO to head Kazgeology
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM On Tuesday, June 2, Minister of Ecology, Geology and Natural Resources of Kazakhstan Magzum Mirzagaliyev introduced a new chairman of the board at Kazgeology National Exploration Company, Anvar Boranbayev.
Born in 1967 in Taldykorgan is the graduate of the Kazakh Polytechnic Institute in Almaty.
- Committee for civil society affairs appoints its new Chairman
- Social Development Institute Rukhani Janghyru names new Chairman
- Galymzhan Niyazov appointed deputy head of Mangistau region
- New Vice Minister of Information and Social Development appointed
- New mayor of Aktau named
- Azhar Giniyat to serve as new Vice Minister of Healthcare
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis