New cases up to 1,640 in Italy, 20 more deaths
ROME. KAZINFORM The health ministry said Wednesday that Italy has registered 1,640 new COVID-19 cases in the last 24 hours, up by around 250 with respect to Tuesday.
It said 103,696 swab tests were taken, around 16,000 more than Tuesday and the highest number in Italy in a single day since the start of the pandemic, ANSA reports.
The ministry said 20 COVID-19 sufferers have died in the last 24 hours, up from 14 on Tuesday.
Italy's coronavirus death toll is now 35,758.
There have been 302,537 registered cases here, including the deceased, the recovered and he currently positive.
- Japan eyes exempting short-term business travelers from quarantine
- NASA to announce 'exciting' discovery about Moon Monday
- Kazakhstan: COVID-19 PCR tests mandatory for all inbound passengers from Oct 26
- Aktobe rgn reports surge in coronavirus infections
- Russia reports over 15,900 new COVID-19 cases
- Cinemas to reopen in Mangistau region with 30% seating
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis