New cases of pneumonia registered in Kazakhstan
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – Over the past 24 hours, 1,424 pneumonia cases with the symptoms of the coronavirus infection have been registered in Kazakhstan, Kazinform has learnt from coronavirus2020.kz.
Additionally, 18 pneumonia deaths have been recorded in the past day.
In total, Kazakhstan has detected 11,008 pneumonia cases and 120 pneumonia deaths since August 1.
- Kazakhstani tennis players down in ATP rankings
- Kazakhstan’s Putintseva repeats 2017 WTA success
- Journalists’ trade union established in Kazakhstan
- KZT1.8bn allocated to update research institutes’ infrastructure in Kazakhstan
- Council on Consumer Rights Protection may be established in Kazakhstan
- Kazakhstan signs statement calling for highly enriched uranium minimization
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis