New cases of pneumonia registered in Kazakhstan
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – Over the past 24 hours, 1,424 pneumonia cases with the symptoms of the coronavirus infection have been registered in Kazakhstan, Kazinform has learnt from coronavirus2020.kz.
Additionally, 18 pneumonia deaths have been recorded in the past day.
In total, Kazakhstan has detected 11,008 pneumonia cases and 120 pneumonia deaths since August 1.
- Trade between Kazakhstan and EAEU rises by 33%
- Number of foreign workers totals around 16 thou in Kazakhstan
- Kazakhstan to build 24 new landfill sites
- Kazakh PM instructs to step up efforts in greenhouse gas reduction
- Kazakhstan, EU debated customs coop
- Kazakhstan confirms 20 more COVID-19-like pneumonia cases, 1 death
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis