New akim of Almaty district in Nur-Sultan appointed
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – Yerlan Bekmurzayev has been appointed as akim (head) of Almaty district of the Kazakh capital, Nur-Sultan, Kazinform reports.
Mr. Bekmurzayev began his career in 2007 at the Employment and Social Programs Department of Astana city (now Nur-Sultan). He also worked for the Ministry of Culture and Information and the Ministry of Industry and New Technologies of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Prior to the recent appointment, he was the head of the investment and entrepreneurship development department of Nur-Sultan city.
Former akim of Almaty district Bektenbai Yespolov announced he is stepping down from the post on July 9.
- Kazakhstan to build 250 new cultural facilities by 2025
- President assigns to improve interethnic relations research
- Kazakh President appoints ambassadors to a number of countries
- Kazakhstan names new Vice Minister of Culture and Sport
- New infectious facility to be built in Nur-Sultan
- Earnings of Kazakhstanis grew over 13 times over years of independence
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis