New Administrative Procedural Code comes into effect in Kazakhstan
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – The new Administrative Procedural Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan recently signed by President Kassym-Jomart Tokayev has come into effect in the country, Kazinform has learnt from the official spokesperson of the President Berik Uali.
In a Facebook post, Berik Uali announced that the new Administrative Procedural Code inked by President Tokayev had come into effect in Kazakhstan. The Code will change dramatically the model of interaction between the state and the society.
According to Uali, the Code will pave the way for new mechanisms of protection of the rights of citizens and businesses and will become an important instrument in implementing the concept of the «Listening State».
- Meeting of Akhmet Baitursynov’s 150th anniversary preparation state commission held
- Kazakh Head of State meets with Atyrau rgn Governor
- Tariffs for renewable energy drop in Kazakhstan
- About 1 mln reps of Kazakh diaspora willing to return to Kazakhstan
- Low pace of vaccination blamed for unstable epidemiological situation in Pavlodar region
- Kazakhstan needs investments worth $650bn to achieve its carbon neutrality target
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis