Network of seismic stations records earthquake
ALMATY. KAZINFORM - An earthquake occurred 855 km south-west of the city of Almaty in the territory of Afghanistan, Kazinform reports with reference to the Network of Seismic Stations.
The earthquake was recorded on October 14 at 7:11 a.m. Almaty time. The energy class of the earthquake was 12.3. The magnitude was 5.9.
Earlier Kazinform reported about two earthquakes that occurred on Sunday in Kazakhstan.
- Gov't doubles state aid for disaster relief in S Korea
- Kazakhstan to resume flights to 7 countries from Aug 17
- S. Korean central region under 49 days of rainy season, longest on record
- 2 shot, over 100 arrested, 13 officers injured in Chicago violence
- Kazakhstan’s foreign trade turnover hit $42.5bln since year began
- Lebanese leader accepts cabinet resignation
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis