Nedovyesov, Golubev advanced to Ritro Slovak Open semifinal
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM Kazakhstani tennis players Aleksander Nedovyesov and Andrey Golubev advanced to the ½ final of Ritro Slovak Open tournament, Kazinform learnt from the National Olympic Committee.
In the quarterfinal, the Kazakh duo played against Matwé Middelkoop (The Netherlands)/ Aisam - ul - Haq Qureshi (Pakistan). The match lasted for three sets and ended with the victory of Nedovyesov and Golubev – 3:6, 7(7):6(5), 10:8.
- Kazakhstan establishes awards to celebrate table tennis players
- Kazakhstan postpones Premier League again
- Barys postpone all training due to quarantine measures
- Iran among five candidates to host AFC Asian Cup 2027
- 2020 Ice Hockey World Junior Championships date revealed
- Premier League resumes matches in Kazakhstan
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis