Near 26,000 under coronavirus treatment in Kazakhstan
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – As of January 23, 2021 25,983 people are under coronavirus treatment in Kazakhstan, Kazinform cites coronavirus2020.kz.
Of 25,983 COVID-19 patients, 6,723 are being treated as in-patients, and 19,260 as out-patients.
Those also include 302 severe patients, 49 critical patients, and 39 patients on lung ventilators.
- COVID: 13,114 new cases, 246 more victims, ANSA
- Mass vaccination against coronavirus to kick off in Belarus in April
- Second wave of pandemic not yet over, although declining — WHO
- 5 air passengers test positive for COVID-19 upon arriving in Kazakhstan
- Turkey issues COVID-19 guidelines based on risk groups
- S. Korea: New virus cases stay in 300s for 3rd day as new school semester starts amid potential uptick
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis