Nazarbayev to deliver his annual State-of-the-Nation Address Nov 30
ASTANA. KAZINFORM Head of State Nursultan Nazarbayev will deliver today, November 30, his annual State-of-the-Nation Address.
Earlier, Press Secretary of the President Dauren Abayev said that the event would be broadcast live via several national TV channels.
According to him, the Address will outline Kazakhstan's steps to be taken amid the global financial crisis.
- Statement by President of Kazakhstan Kassym-Jomart Tokayev at the General Debate of the 75th session of the UNGA
- President Tokayev and Sir Suma Chakrabarti debate preparations for Higher Reforms Council sitting
- Kazakhstan to open General Consulate in Samarqand
- President of Kazakhstan to address General Debate of the 75th session of the UNGA
- Kazakh President receives Secretary of State
- President Tokayev receives akim of Karaganda region
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis