Nazarbayev requests People's Assembly to convene in April
ASTANA. KAZINFORM - Head of State Nursultan Nazarbayev has signed a decree to convene the 25th session of the People's Assembly of Kazakhstan this April, Kazinform has learnt from the president's press service.
"To convene the 25th session of the People's Assembly of Kazakhstan on April 26, 2017 at the Palace of Peace and Reconciliation in Astana with the agenda "Stability, unity, accord - the backbone of modernization", the decree reads.
The Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan was charged to organize the 25th session of the People's Assembly.
- Tokayev conveys condolences to India over plane crash
- Astana Opera to stage art masterpiece on Abai Day Aug 10
- More COVID-19 recoveries reported in Kazakhstan, total at 71,609
- Defense Minister reports to President on Concept of Kazakh Armed Forces development
- President briefed on Samruk-Kazyna activities in the fight against COVID-19
- Another day for Astana sprinters at Tour de Pologne Stage 2
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis