Nazarbayev familiarizes with the work of Karavan Saray tourist complex
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – First President of Kazakhstan-Elbasy Nursultan Nazarbayev familiarized with the work of a tourist complex ‘Karavan-Saray’ in Turkestan during his visit to the region today, Kazinform correspondent reports.
«Elbasy familiarized with the work of a well-known tourist complex ‘Karavan Saray’. Nursultan Nazarbayev paid a visit to ‘Altyn Samuryk’ theater and watched ‘Kyz kuu’ performance,» his official spokesperson Aidos Ukibai tweeted.
Karavan Sarai is a unique complex which includes two conceptual hotels, a shopping mall which is a mix of modern and traditional. If you are in search of a way to discover the Kazakh culture, Karavan Saray is the place.
Karavansaray Turkistan is located in a 10-minute walking distance from the Khodja Ahmed Yassawi mausoleum.
Earlier it was reported that Nursultan Nazarbayev had arrived in Turkestan to visit a number of social and cultural facilities there.
- Tokayev arrives in Ashgabat for state visit
- Kazakhstan’s Diyas advances to final of W80 Macon in US
- Zarina Diyas reaches semis of tennis tournament in US
- President ratifies Protocol on marine biodiversity conservation to Caspian Sea Marine Environment Protection Framework Convention
- Baikonur to extend COVID-19 quarantine
- Kazakh delegation pays working visit to Seoul
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis