Nazarbayev extends his congratulations on Victory Day
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – First President of Kazakhstan – Elbasy Nursultan Nazarbayev has extended his congratulations to Kazakhstani people on the Victory Day, Kazinform cites the official website of Elbasy.
In his congratulatory letter, Elbasy noted that on May 9 the courage and tremendous heroism of the fathers and grandfathers who defended the Motherland in the bloodiest war in the history of mankind are remembered.
He also said that on this day we bow out heads before the war and labor veterans – people who are out pride and exemplify genuine patriotism.
Elbasy noted that the country mourns those died and honors those survived and that due to their bravery and labor there is peace in the country.
Nazarbayev said that it is the people’s duty to remember and honor the heroism of the defenders of the Motherland, passing it on to the next generation.
The victory in 1945 has become the symbol of unity, friendship, and reciprocity between the peoples united by the common goal, his congratulatory letter reads.
He congratulated all Kazakhstanis on the Victory Day, wishing them strong health, happiness, and long years and peace.
- Nursultan Nazarbayev had telephone conversation with Shavkat Mirziyoyev
- Eid al-Adha is the symbol of kindness, consolidation of peace and accord - Elbasy
- Elbasy congratulates metallurgists on their professional day
- Elbasy extends condolences over passing of Absattar Derbisali
- Nursultan Nazarbayev receives birthday greetings from Turkmen President
- Lukashenko sends birthday greetings to Nursultan Nazarbayev
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis