Nazarbayev arrives in Nur Otan Party republican campaign headquarters
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – Chairman of the Nur-Otan Party Nursultan Nazarbayev has arrived in the Republican campaign headquarters of the Nur Otan Party, Kazinform reports.
First President of Kazakhstan and Chairman of the Nur Otan Party Nazarbayev is set to familiarize with the results of the exit poll.
Elbasy’s Press Secretary Aidos Ukibai announced the news via Twitter.
Earlier it was reported that the Nur Otan Party had earned 71.97% of votes at the 2021 parlaimentary elections, according to the exit poll of the Research Institute «Public Opinion».
- Book ‘Kazakhstan-30 Years of Development’ presented in Riyadh
- N. Nazarbayev Center develops international partnership with Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan
- Photo exhibition dedicated to Day of First President of Kazakhstan opened in Lithuania
- Flag-raising ceremony in honor of First President Day held in Nur-Sultan
- Supreme Mufti extends congratulations on First President Day
- Nur-Sultan hosts concert dedicated to First President of Kazakhstan
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis