Nazarbayev appoints new envoy to Portugal and Monaco
ASTANA. KAZINFORM President Nazarbayev appointed Zhan Galiyev, who previously served as the country's envoy to France, the ambassador to Portugal and Monaco, as well as Kazakhstan's Permanent Representative to UNESCO, the Akorda press service reports.
The Head of the State signed the relevant Decree today.
- Tokayev conveys condolences to India over plane crash
- Defense Minister reports to President on Concept of Kazakh Armed Forces development
- President briefed on Samruk-Kazyna activities in the fight against COVID-19
- Yelemessov no longer serves as Kazakh Ambassador to Mexico and other countries
- Swiss Ambassador completes diplomatic mission in Kazakhstan
- President Kassym-Jomart Tokayev has telephone conversation with President of Lebanon Michel Aoun
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis