Nauryz celebrations held on Kazakh Eli square in Astana
ASTANA. March 22. KAZINFORM Today on the square near the monument "Kazakh Eli" is held a festive event in connection with Nauryz holiday, where President Nursultan Nazarbayev is taking part as an honorary guest.
The vast space of the square is decorated in the colors that symbolize spring and renewal. An ethno aul offers guests and citizens of Astana the festive meal, including nauryz-kozhe, pilaf, baursaks, hot tea with sweets. The area around the stage is decorated with constructions in the form of tulips. On both sides of the square there are symmetrically installed yurts.
The theatrical performance "Zher-Kok" will be attended by 400 people. The main poetic image of the performance, according to organizers, will be the awakening steppe dressed in soft greens and bright colors of early flowers. Old nomadic people, who inhabited Saryarka, compared this time with the breath of the earth.
Celebration on the square "Kazakh Eli" will be ended by the concert.
- Video recap of Kazakh President’s working trip to Akmola region released
- Head of State briefed on Akmola region’s investment projects
- President visits Eurasia Group Kazakhstan LLP service center
- Head of State visits oncological clinic in Kokshetau
- President visits Bolashaq saraiy in Kokshetau
- President Tokayev meets with newly elected akims in Akmola region
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis