Nationwide unity lays behind of all achievements of Kazakhstan, Tokayev
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM Kazakh President Kassym-Jomart Tokayev addressed the participants of the international scientific conference themed Interethnic consent in the modern era: experience and tasks for the future, Kazinform reports.
The Head of State in his address noted that the nationwide unity is invaluable assets which lay behind of all achievements of Kazakhstan. Kazakhstan led by First President Nursultan Nazarbayev created the unique model of interethnic accord recognized the worldwide. Consolidation of all ethnic groups and confessions, harmonious cross-social interaction and language interaction are the key components. Kazakhstan steadfastly follows the principle of unity in diversity, an integral part of our identity.
He also expressed confidence that the conference will suggest bright ideas, hold constructive discussions and exchange of skills.
The two-day international conference started its work at the Zhastar Palace in Taraz. It is organized by the Information and Social Development Ministry, Zhambyl region administration, People’s Assembly of Kazakhstan, and the Institute of applied ethno-political research.
Kazakh and international experts from Russia, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Israel, Bulgaria, Majilis deputies, representatives of ministries are taking part in it.
- Kazakh President lays flowers at Independence Monument of Turkmenistan
- Kazakh President visits People’s Memory memorial complex and Sanctity of the Homeland museum in Ashgabat
- Kazakh President awarded Bitaraplyk Order of Turkmenistan
- Kazakh, Turkmen Presidents hold talks in expanded format
- Tokayev had telephone conversation with President Shavkat Mirziyoyev of Uzbekistan
- Presidents of Kazakhstan, Turkmenistan hold talks in narrow format
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis