National Student Council to be established in Kazakhstan
ASTANA. August 19. KAZINFORM The National Student Council will be established in Kazakhstan. It will consist of the leaders of students organizations of the country, acting chairman of the Committee of Youth Affairs of the Ministry of Education and Science of Kazakhstan Nurlan Uteshev said in his interview for PM.kz site.
"Students are a vanguard of the youth of Kazakhstan now. Presently, the National Student Council is a new step towards development of students' self-government," N.Uteshev said.
The Council is to become the top platform for implementation of initiatives of the younger generation.
Besides, N.Uteshev emphasized that the National Student Council would deal with such issues as Kazakhstan's joining the Bologna process and increase of mobility of students.
N.Uteshev also noted that apart from the leaders of students organizations and active students, the young scientists of the country would be members of the Council as well.
- Kazakhstan to fulfill Well-educated Nation national project
- COVID-19: 142 classes in N Kazakhstan under quarantine
- 12 W Kazakhstan classes put under quarantine
- COVID-19: Some 4,000 pupils quarantined in Almaty rgn
- Over 2,000 coronavirus cases in pupils recorded in Kazakh capital
- Kazakh students eager to learn Farsi language: Scholar
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis