National strategy key goal is to build strong state, Tokayev
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM The key goal of the country’s national strategy is to build a strong country, raise the living standards, Kazinform quotes President of Kazakhstan Kassym-Jomart Tokayev as saying today at the state prizes awarding ceremony in Akorda, Kazinform reports.
«Since gaining independence we have strengthened the national spirit of unity. Today the world community experiences the worst credibility gap over the past 50 years. This trend poses a threat for stability and cooperation,» the Head of State said.
The President drew attention to the aggravation of contradictions between the state and public institutions. «The world community demands equal opportunities and openness of the state. Kazakhstan is the part of the world. Thereupon, our country faces these issues too. Under such conditions, some countries giving credence to false slogans will lose unity and welfare. So it is fundamental to draw attention to negative developments, pursue the policy which meets the interests of people,» the President noted.
The President also highlighted that the strength of the basis of the state depends on the people’s accord. Unity guarantees survival. The key goal of the national strategy is to build a strong country, raise the living standards.
- Kazakh President to deliver video message at UNGA High-Level Meeting
- President Tokayev’s past week in review
- Kazakh President to attend 75th session of UNGA
- Kazakh President invites new PM of Japan to visit Kazakhstan
- Tokayev extends congratulations at 8th Forum of Machine Builders of Kazakhstan
- Kazakh President receives Emergency Situations Minister
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis