National Modernization Commission holds its session
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM Kazakh PM Askar Mamin chaired the sitting of the National Modernization Commission, the PM’s website reads.
Those attending discussed 100 certain steps for implementation of 5 institutional reforms of First President of Kazakhstan-Elbasy Nursultan Nazarbayev and State-of-the-Nation Address of Kazakh President Kassym-Jomart Tokayev as of September 1, 2020.
Deputy PM-Foreign Minister Mukhtar Tileuberdi, National Economy Minister Asset Irgaliyev, Agriculture Minister Saparkhan Omarov, Energy Minister Nurlan Nogayev, and others reported on the work done.
72 out of 100 steps of the national action plan have already been fulfilled. This year it is planned to realize 9 more steps.
The sitting focused on public servants’ remuneration program implementation, updating of schooling standards, functional literacy development, improving economic energy efficiency, subsoil use transparency, etc. Special attention was paid to attraction of strategic investors to new large projects in priority economic sectors, development of processing sector and export potential.
- Kazakhstan, Hungary ink important documents after bilateral business forum in Nur-Sultan
- Kazakhstan suggests Hungary launching direct air service
- Kazakh FM meets with Hungary Finance Minister
- All COVID-19 related requirements on state borders in place – minister
- Kazakh FM stresses importance of humanitarian aid to people of Afghanistan
- Over 57% of Nur-Sultan residents fully immunized against COVID-19 – mayor
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis