National Bank chief comments on whether Kazakhstan will devalue its currency
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – On Wednesday, Yerbolat Dossayev, Chairman of the National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan, has commented on the rumors of upcoming devaluation of tenge, Kazinform reports.
On the sidelines of the plenary session of Majilis, the lower chamber of the Kazakh Parliament, head of the National Bank denied the rumors that Kazakhstan was bracing for the devaluation of its currency.
«We are not preparing for the devaluation [of tenge],» Dossayev insisted.
- Another day for Astana sprinters at Tour de Pologne Stage 2
- New cases of pneumonia registered in Kazakhstan
- Number of COVID-19 recoveries exceed 70,000 in Kazakhstan
- Kazakhstan records less new COVID-19 cases
- Inclement weather forecast for most regions of Kazakhstan
- 33 people die from domestic violence in 2020 in Kazakhstan
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis