N. Nazarbayev ordered Government and National Bank to restore financing of small and medium-sized business by second-tier banks
ASTANA. KAZINFORM - President of Kazakhstan Nursultan Nazarbayev ordered the Government and the National Bank to start working on restoration of the volume of financing of small and medium-sized business by second-tier banks.
"We have to ensure macroeconomic stability and create the conditions for the growth of investments. The Government and National Bank have to take measures on restoration of the volume of financing of the economy by the second-tier banks paying attention to financing of small and medium-sized business as well," N. Nazarbayev said.
The President noted that the banks were not active taking into account the situation in the economy. Now when the situation has become stable, the conversion rate is stable, the banks have to start financing of the economy, the President stressed.
- Kazakh President to deliver video message at UNGA High-Level Meeting
- Kazakh Energy Minister addresses IAEA General Conference
- Kazakhstan’s trading house to open doors in Azerbaijan
- President Tokayev’s past week in review
- Kazakh President to attend 75th session of UNGA
- Kazakh PM held talks with President of Turkmenistan
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis