N. Nazarbayev launched transformer works in Kentau
ASTANA. KAZINFORM - Head of State Nursultan Nazarbayev launched a transformer works in Kentau, South Kazkahstan region, during the teleconference held within the sitting focused on the results of the industrialization program in the first half of 2016.
"As of today, Kentau town is rapidly developing. The state creates all the conditions for development of business in the town. The industrial park has been established, and preferential credits have been extended to 200 entrepreneurs in the town," a specialist of the transformer works informed via the teleconference.
According to him, investments totaling KZT 3.5 bln were attracted for construction of the works in the town.
- Kazakh President introduces new Defense Minister
- Deputy Minister of Internal Affairs of Kazakhstan appointed
- Kazakhstan names new Defense Minister
- Kazakhstan to lift state of emergency
- Kazakh President’s Special Representative to Baikonur complex relieved of his duties
- Kazakh Head of State holds meeting with heads of security forces
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis