N. Nazarbayev holds talks with Japanese PM Shinzo Abe
TOKYO. KAZINFORM – The First President of the Republic of Kazakhstan-Elbasy Nursultan Nazarbayev met with the Prime Minister of Japan Shinzo Abe, according to the Instagram account of the First President.
N. Nazarbayev thanked Shinzo Abe for inviting him to attend the enthronization ceremony of Emperor Naruhito.
Shinzo Abe expressed support for Kazakhstan’s anti-nuclear initiatives and measures taken to counter the proliferation of weapons of mass destruction.
- President of Armenia congratulates Nursultan Nazarbayev on his 80th birthday
- Abdullah Gül congratulates Elbasy on forthcoming jubilee
- China sends humanitarian assistance to Kazakhstan
- Int’l conference takes place on the eve of jubilee of Nursultan Nazarbayev
- Khabar TV channel to release documentary about Elbasy
- Ban Ki-moon congratulates Nursultan Nazarbayev on upcoming birthday
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis