N Kazakhstan celebrates Gratitude Day and 25th anniversary of People’s Assembly of Kazakhstan
PETROPAVLOVSK. KAZINFORM On February 28 a solemn event dated to the Gratitude Day and 25th anniversary of the People’s Assembly of Kazakhstan took place in Petropavlovsk.
The First President of Kazakhstan, Nursultan Nazarbayev, suggested celebrating the Gratitude Day on March 1. Notably, the People’s Assembly of Kazakhstan was also established on March 1.
Representatives of various ethnic and cultural associations in traditional costumes presented their national handicrafts, books, national cuisine, customs and traditions. The exhibition themed Kazakh khalkyna myn algys (A thousand thanks to Kazakh people) showcased the richest culture of the people of Kazakhstan. All had a chance to taste and enjoy Azerbaijani paklava, Tatar chak-chak and Polish Faworki.
A concert, festive fireworks and a youth flash mob wrapped up the celebrations.
- Editor-in-Chief of Aqiqat journal Amankhan Alimuly passed away
- Astana Opera to celebrate World Theatre Day online
- Karaganda region theaters and museums to offer virtual tours
- UN chief hopes Nowruz will bring harmony, celebration of common humanity
- Elbasy played great role in development of Kazakh national culture, view
- UNESCO Prize for Girls’ and Women’s Education 2020 accepting nominations
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis