Myrzakhmetov: Local authorities to be allowed to buy farmlands for public use
ASTANA. KAZINFORM - Local authorities should be allowed to buy agricultural lands for public use, believes Deputy Prime Minister - Minister of Agriculture of Kazakhstan Askar Myrzakhmetov.
"It is necessary to amend the legislation in terms of allotting land plots for individual housing construction," said Myrzakhmetov at the regular session of the Land Reform Commission on Saturday, adding that the local authorities should be entitled to buy agricultural lands for public use.
"Given that in the cities, regional centers there is no spare land and the surrounding lands are the lands of agricultural designation, we need to amend the legislation in terms of buying such lands for public use," he added.
The minister also stressed that nearly 70% of inquiries submitted to the commission are regarding the allotting of land plots for individual housing construction.
- 15,907 Kazakhstanis beat COVID-19
- COVID-19: 15,860 recoveries confirmed in Kazakhstan
- Kazakhstan confirms 1,403 new coronavirus cases
- World Dombyra Festival: Dombyra player from Altai Republic dedicates kui to Dimash Kudaibergen
- 1,452 new coronavirus cases detected in Kazakhstan for the past day
- China sends humanitarian assistance to Kazakhstan
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis