Mural depicting Abai unveiled in Aksai city
URALSK. KAZINFORM – A mural depicting the Kazakh prominent poet Abai has been painted across the side of a multistory building in the city of Aksai, West Kazakhstan region, Kazinform correspondent reports.
The mural is the first to depict Abai in the entire West Kazakhstan region.
It has been painted by Uralsk natives Yakov and Dariya Polishchuks on the multistory building’s side of 250 square meters for 15 days. The mural is resistant to weather and temperature changes. It is said that the mural is illuminated during the night.
Earlier, murals depicting Soviet Hero Baurzhan Momyshuly and Kazakh Kazakh singer and musician Batyrkhan Shukenov were unveiled in the city.
- W Kazakhstan reports 10.2% drop in weekly COVID-19 cases
- 12 W Kazakhstan classes put under quarantine
- New Palace of Arts opens in W Kazakhstan
- Balayeva meets with intelligentsia reps, members of Public Council of W Kazakhstan
- Monument honoring poet Rudaki unveiled in Kazakh capital
- Kazakh poetry disseminated in 90 countries of the world
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis