Mukhtar Kul-Mukhammed, EU Special Representative for CA meet
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM Chair of the international affairs, defense and security committee of the Kazakh Senate Mukhtar Kul-Mukhammed met with Peter Burian, the EU Special Representative for Central Asia, the Chamber’s press service reports.
Mukhtar Kul-Mukhammed noted that cooperation with the EU is one of the key directions of the country’s foreign policy. He added that the EU is the reliable strategic partner of Kazakhstan.
The parties shared views on economic, sociocultural and political cooperation between Kazakhstan and EU. Activation of inter-parliamentary ties may become an important element of political dialogue. He confirmed interest in further development a constructive dialogue with the European Parliament within the Kazakhstan-EU parliamentary cooperation committee.
- President Tokayev receives U.S. Special Representative for Afghanistan Reconciliation
- Kazakh FM Mukhtar Tleuberdi meets US Special Representative for Afghanistan Zalmay Khalilzad
- UAE Minister of State for Food and Water Security concludes 5-day visit to Kazakhstan
- Joint sitting of both Kazakh Parliament chambers to take place next week
- Kazakhstan, Portugal intend to expand cultural and humanitarian cooperation
- Enhancing Kazakh-U.S. cooperation on human rights, religious freedom discussed in Washington
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis