Mukhtar Kul-Mukhammed, EU Special Representative for CA meet
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM Chair of the international affairs, defense and security committee of the Kazakh Senate Mukhtar Kul-Mukhammed met with Peter Burian, the EU Special Representative for Central Asia, the Chamber’s press service reports.
Mukhtar Kul-Mukhammed noted that cooperation with the EU is one of the key directions of the country’s foreign policy. He added that the EU is the reliable strategic partner of Kazakhstan.
The parties shared views on economic, sociocultural and political cooperation between Kazakhstan and EU. Activation of inter-parliamentary ties may become an important element of political dialogue. He confirmed interest in further development a constructive dialogue with the European Parliament within the Kazakhstan-EU parliamentary cooperation committee.
- Special Representative of Kazakhstan’s President visits London
- Kazakhstan’s Human Rights Commissioner, EU Special Representative for Human Rights discuss wide range of issues
- Romanian Parliament seeks to consolidate relations with Kazakhstan
- Kazakhstan President’s Special Representative Erzhan Kazykhan pays visit to U.S.
- Kazakhstan, EU moving to a new level of cooperation in human rights sphere
- Kazakh President sends telegram of condolences to King of Belgium
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis