Mostly dry, hot weather to settle in Kazakhstan midweek
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – Dry and hot weather is forecast for most regions of Kazakhstan in three upcoming days, Kazinform has learnt from Kazhydromet.
The weather in Kazakhstan will be mainly affected by hot air masses from Iran and Iraq on July 14-16.
Occasional showers with thunderstorms, high wind, and hail are forecast for the west and east of Kazakhstan.Earlier Kazinform reported that scorching heat will grip some regions of Kazakhstan in three upcoming days.
- Mets issue weather forecast for Aug 15-17
- Thunderstorm, wind and hail to hit Kazakhstan on Aug 14
- Kazakhstan to brace for thunderstorms, squally wind on Aug 13
- Mets issue weather forecast for next three days
- Kazakhstan weather forecast for Aug 11-13
- Weather conditions remain unstable through Monday in Kazakhstan
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis