Most regions of Kazakhstan to experience no precipitation on Aug 4
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – Weather without precipitation is forecast for most regions of Kazakhstan. Scattered showers, thunderstorms, squall, and hail are expected is western and eastern parts of the country, Kazinform has learnt from Kazhydromet.
Wind will gust up to 15-20 mps in Mangistau, Atyrau, West Kazakhstan, Aktobe, East Kazakhstan, Pavlodar, North Kazakhstan, Kostanay, and Kyzylorda regions. Gusts may reach 23 mps in Karaganda region.
Squall may hit Atyrau and West Kazakhstan regions.
Chances of hail will be high in West Kazakhstan, Atyrau, Mangistau, and Aktobe regions.
The national weather agency states fervent heat will linger in Kostanay, North Kazakhstan, and southern portion of Karaganda regions.
High fire hazard will persist in Atyrau, most of Aktobe, Kyzylorda, Turkestan, parts of West Kazakhstan, Karaganda, Almaty, and Zhambyl regions.
- Unstable weather to bring rain, wind across Kazakhstan on Sept 25
- Storm alert issued for 8 rgns of Kazakhstan
- Wind, wet snow, fog, frosts in store for Kazakhstan on Sept 24
- Rain and snow to grip Kazakh capital
- Frosts forecast for southeast of Kazakhstan
- Storm warning issued for 11 rgns of Kazakhstan
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis