Most regions of Kazakhstan to be gripped by cold front
ASTANA. KAZINFORM - First autumn frosts have been forecast for northern, central and eastern Kazakhstan in the coming days.
According to Kazhydromet, Kazakhstan's national forecaster, mercury will drop to 0, -3°C in these areas of the country in next three days.
Cold front will bring occasional rains and lower temperatures to western Kazakhstan as well.
- Snow to hit some regions of Kazakhstan
- Bad weather heading to 6 rgns of Kazakhstan
- Kazakhstan weather: overcast skies, snowfalls, ice slick expected on Nov 26-28
- Snow and wind to batter Kazakhstan’s west
- Fog and heavy precipitation in store for 5 rgns of Kazakhstan
- Weather without precipitations expected Tue
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis