More than 90,000 get COVID-19 vaccine in Atyrau region
ATYRAU. KAZINFORM More than 90,000 people got COVID-19 vaccine in Atyrau region. 50,000 are fully vaccinated, Kazinform reports.
3,177 people were administered the 1st component of Sputnik V, QazVac, Hayat Vax vaccines in the past 24 hours. 185 of them are health workers, 262 teachers, 53 students.
Since February 1 some 90,730 received the 1st dose of the vaccine against COVID-19, 50,343 the 2nd.
Recall that the vaccination campaign kicked off across Kazakhstan on February 1, 2021. Kazakhstani healthcare workers were the first in line to get the vaccine against the coronavirus infection. Overall vaccination started on April 2, 2021. Citizens of Kazakhstan eligible for vaccination and willing to vaccinate can choose from a number of anti-COVID vaccines, including the homegrown QazVac vaccine.
- S. Korea: New virus cases hit over 2,100 as infections spike ahead of easing of virus curbs
- UAE announces 88 new COVID-19 cases, 142 recoveries, and no deaths in the last 24 hours
- Number of coronavirus fatalities worldwide surpasses 5 mln
- Participants of ‘Ulyq Ulys – Altyn Orda’ conference adopt resolution in Atyrau
- Abayev encourages making series of films about khans, culture and economy of Golden Horde
- COVID-19: 60% of Kostanay region population vaccinated
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis