More than 300 tested positive for COVID-19 at Nurkazgan mine
KARAGANDA. KAZINFORM More than 300 people were infected with coronavirus as a result of the virus outbreak at Nurkazgan mine of Kazakhmys Corporation early May.
The mine was closed down. Since June 1 the workers will work on a rotational basis. As of today there are 300 people who contracted infection there, 163 of them are the mine workers, and the rest are the family members, close contacts.
As of May 25 Karaganda region confirmed 662 coronavirus-positive cases, 3 died, 191 recovered.
- Tyumen region Kazakhs to send humanitarian cargo to N Kazakhstan
- COVID-19: Nur-Sultan carries out disinfection works
- Russian Defense Ministry’s clinical trials of COVID-19 vaccine enter final stage
- Independent evaluation of global COVID-19 response announced
- Lockdown in major state as India COVID-19 cases soar
- President warns Government of possible resolution if COVID-19 situation doesn’t improve
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis