More than 22,000 treated for COVID-19 in Kazakhstan
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM 22,098 people (20,818 coronavirus positive and 1,270 coronavirus negative) are being treated for COVID-19 in Kazakhstan as of June 24, the Telegram Channel of the Interdepartmental Commission for preventing COVID-19 spread in Kazakhstan reads.
6,588 patients are staying in the hospitals, 15,510 receiving outpatient treatment. 408 of the patients are in critical condition, 95 in extremely critical condition, while 72 are on life support.
As earlier reported, over the last 24 hours Kazakhstan detected 1,496 more coronavirus cases.
- Health Ministry: Every second adult in Kazakhstan fully vaccinated
- Lack of COVID-19 beds likely in some regions of Kazakhstan – Tsoi
- Rains to douse most of Kazakhstan in upcoming days
- COVID-19 incidence rate up in every region of Kazakhstan – Health Minister
- Lambda COVID-19 variant detected in 30 countries – Minister Tsoi
- 430 test positive for COVID-19 in Atyrau region in 24h
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis