More than 1 mln ethnic Kazakhs have returned to country since 1991, President
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM - On November 18, 1991 at the initiative of Nursultan Nazarbayev, a government decree was adopted on the procedure of resettlement of indigenous people from abroad, the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan Kassym-Jomart Tokayev’s Twitter account reads.
Since 1991 more than 1 million ethnic Kazakhs have returned to Kazakhstan, Kassym-Jomart Tokayev’s Twitter says.
- Statement by President of Kazakhstan Kassym-Jomart Tokayev at the General Debate of the 75th session of the UNGA
- President Tokayev and Sir Suma Chakrabarti debate preparations for Higher Reforms Council sitting
- Kazakhstan to open General Consulate in Samarqand
- President of Kazakhstan to address General Debate of the 75th session of the UNGA
- Kazakh President receives Secretary of State
- President Tokayev receives akim of Karaganda region
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis